The Financial Assistance Fund (FAF) offers assistance to people with HIV/AIDS who are clients at AIDS Vancouer and have limited financial resources.
FAF is only available after options, such as provincial, federal, or Status First Nations benefits are exhausted. It covers specific situations, such as:
- for low income seniors, $25 towards the annual bus pass renewal
- replacement bus pass for clients on PWD no more than once every 12 months
- One replacement piece of ID, up to $50
- no more than once every 12 months
- Payments of up to $150 (per individual) or $250 (per family) no more than once every 12 months to avert evictions or pay rent arrears when there is a plan in place to pay remaining funds
- medical needs not otherwise covered, up to $150 no more than once every 12 months
AIDS Vancouver Case Managers are available to complete an application for the Financial Assistance Fund during drop in hours or during appointments.
The Financial Assistance Fund is entirely funded by our generous donors. Please help us continue to offer the Financial Assistance Fund by donating today.
Do you like this page?